Monday, October 27, 2008

Sew Many Ideas . . .Sew Little Time . . .

O.k., sew(so), I haven't been very fruitful in the sewing department. I started this blog in the hopes of becoming more active "sew-cially" (sorry, I love puns). Well, we see how well this has worked out. It's o.k., I've decided to try to do a little bit each day. Perhaps if I'm watching t.v., I can sew during commercials... or cut, or pin, etc. I purchased some fabric recently: a corduroy print(for a skirt and maybe a matching hat), some denim(for a coat with removable lining), and a cotton blend(which I thought might make a good high waisted skirt). I also purchased a pattern since McCall's was on sale. M5759 Oh yes, I also purchased some fleece (for a hat) and some satin(for a scarf). Naturally, everything I purchased was marked down or on sale because I'm the Dime-Store Dame...hey, that just came to me...I was going to "say"...Frugal Frannie. Dime-store? lol! I guess I'm really dating myself huh? Do they even have dime stores anymore? anywhere? I mean maybe they do....but nothing in there is a dime. Perhaps the dime store has evolved into what we now know as the dollar store. Well, I'm sleeping so off I go.
Thanks for being "sew"ciable.
just_locin'_by . . .

No comments: