Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My First BLog

I don't have a lot to say today...I just wanted to finally get started. So here I am starting my sewing blog with the hopes that I'll actually sew something soon.

I have sewn in a zipper on my machine and also a little curtain to cover the glass at the front door. Last week I cut out the pattern for a top for myself and a extra small dog raincoat, and extra small dog t-shirt. Yesterday, I traced the dog's raincoat pattern onto freezer paper (to preserve it). Today, hopefully, I will iron some muslin fabric and cut out all 3 patterns in the muslin then, sew the raincoat and fit it on the dog.

This is it for today. It's a start...I have to keep telling myself this. (lol) Every little bit helps even if it's just 15 minutes a day...it's 15 minutes further along you are in your project.

Sew long . . .

No comments: