Monday, July 16, 2007

Sewwwww....

I hope a good weekend was had by all. (is that even grammatically correct? lol) I finally ironed one of the batches of muslin I have and I bought more fabric. I thought I had a lot of fabric already but I have very little compared to some other blogs I've seen...I won't mention any names. (no really, no names) Anywho, perhaps today I will cut the pattern pieces out of the fabric for the dog.

Oh yeah, I bought my version of fabric weights from the dollar store: washers...you know those metal things that look like a donut but are flat. There's a bunch in the packet and they were only a dollar. I noticed on sewl sista #1's site her fabric weights look like washers to me.

I also picked up a book I wanted for my niece for Christmas (yep, starting early). The book is, "More Fabric Savvy". I want to find her a good sewing book...you know like, "where to start"..."I have a machine but what do I do now". I was going to get her "SewBasic" but they did not have it at the book store yesterday and I do not want to part with mine since I'm a beginner myself. That's it for now.

Sew long . . .

No comments: